It is important that people who work with adults at risk understand what abuse and neglect is, and what action to take if abuse or neglect is suspected.
The following training is available:
- Safeguarding adults basic awareness
- Forced Marriage
- Level 2 Adult Safeguarding Training
- Identifying and Talking about Suicide and booking form
- Domestic Abuse/Violence Training
- Understanding Personality Disorder Training
- Mental Capacity Assessment Training
You can access useful training online via
- Social Care Institute for Excellence: e-learning courses
- Emollients Fire Safety By The London Fire Brigade
Learning and Development Guidance
For people who work with adults at risk, we have several Learning and Development Guidance documents that describe the types of skills and abilities that people who work with adults at risk of abuse and neglect require.