It is important that people who work with adults at risk understand what abuse and neglect is, and what action to take if abuse or neglect is suspected.
The following training is available:
- Safeguarding Adults Basic Awareness
- Level 2 Safeguarding Adults Training
- Forced Marriage Training
- Challenging Myths, Changing Attitudes Training
You can access useful training online via
- Social Care Institute for Excellence: e-learning courses
- Domestic Abuse Training
- Emollients Fire Safety By The London Fire Brigade
Learning and Development Guidance
For people who work with adults at risk, we have several Learning and Development Guidance documents that describe the types of skills and abilities that people who work with adults at risk of abuse and neglect require.