The week commencing 18th November, sees the start of National Safeguarding Adults week.
Thurrock Safeguarding Adults Board will be having a stand in the Civic offices reception area during the week to help professionals and members of the public, gain knowledge of the 10 different types of abuse and how to report a concern.
Each day we will focus on a different theme;
- Monday 18th – Mental Health
- Tuesday 19th – Gangs, including Modern Slavery
- Wednesday 20th – Online Abuse
- Thursday 21st – Homelessness
- Friday 22nd – Financial Abuse
- Saturday 23rd – Informal Carers
- Saturday 24th – Domestic Abuse
If you are unable to visit the offices but would like more information on the different themes, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.