Thurrock Community Safety Partnership are delighted to announce new dates for the Challenging Myths, Changing Attitudes training. Following a successful pilot of this training in 2018, which resulted in an extensive waiting list, we have secured a number of dates to deliver this training again with our local provider SERICC.
Please follow the link below to book yourself directly on to this training. You will receive an email of confirmation from Eventbrite confirming your place. This email will also have links for you to cancel your booking should you need to.
If you are having any difficulties booking this training, please email Priscilla Tsang directly (email@example.com) for further guidance. There are several dates available, ranging from late January to March 2020. Select the date that best suits you. All training will be held at Thurrock Council offices, Committee Room 1.
Challenging Myths, Changing Attitudes overall training outcomes are:
• To be able to define sexual violence;
• To understand the possible impacts of sexual violence on the survivor and their family/friends/partner;
• To feel confident to challenge commonly held myths around sexual violence
• To understand how to provide an effective response to a disclosure; and
• To know what relevant services are available locally
The training is free; however, we may seek payment for non-attendance on the day.
We look forward to seeing you there.
There is currently restrictions on this training due to Covid19, please contact Priscilla Tsang (firstname.lastname@example.org) for upto date information.