Safeguarding Adults Basic Awareness e-Learning
Hello and welcome to this basic awareness e-Learning course on safeguarding adults. The course is split into 4 different modules. The learning outcomes are that by the end of the course, you will:
- Be aware of the background to adult safeguarding
- Know signs and indicators of abuse
- Understand roles and responsibilities of agencies
- Be familiar with the procedures for reporting abuse.
Accessing the training
You can access the training by registering/logging on here Essex Safeguarding Adults Board – ESAB Safeguarding Adults Basic Awareness e-Learning (essexsab.org.uk) to register just click create new account and enter your details. Once you are logged in you just need to find the safeguarding adults elearning course. If you are having any problems accessing the Safeguarding Adults E-Learning package please check the following:
- Ensure you have enabled Adobe Flash on your internet browser to launch the training. You may need to try a different browser than your usual one.
- You may need to adjust the size of your view in your internet browser using the zoom settings function, to enable you to see each page in full on your computer screen.
- You will need to minimise the arrow on the left-hand side of the screen (a menu function) to see each page in full.
If you have any queries or feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org