How do I raise a concern?

If you are concerned about an adult – you’ve heard something, seen something or just have a feeling… give us a call on 01375 511000.

Please don’t be afraid to ask for advice and support.

If you are a professional, paid worker or volunteer complete the SETSAF v3  and send it to or call 01375 511000

Report it

Reporting is the first step that can help you or someone else escape an abusive situation or to get advice to manage the risk.

  Lock Symbol Call us Email us

If the adult is in immediate danger call the police immediately on 999

Children witnessing Domestic Abuse is child abuse – worried about a child, call 01375 652 802.

Outside of office hours call: 01375 372 468

What happens when you report a concern to adult social care

We will always take your concerns seriously and believe what you tell us. The information you give us will be treated confidentially and only shared with your consent.

You can find the SET SAF guidance here

You can find the SET Guidelines here

You can also find the SETSAF v3 form here

For advice and support you can also visit:

Action against Elder Abuse

Age UK


Changing Pathways

Inclusion Thurrock



National Stalking Helpline on 0808 802 0300 run by Suzy Lamplugh Trust

Paladin, the National Stalking Advisory Service on 020 3866 4107

South Essex Rape and Incest Crisis Centre

Thurrock Centre for Independent Living

Thurrock Lifestyle Solutions

Women’s Aid

Worried about an adult? 01375 511000

Get in touch

Our Resources